Welcome!

Ok, this has been running for a little while now. I have added all sorts over the last couple of years. Please feel free to recommend links/information to me that I can add - I'd like to get students involved in the up-keep of it to make it more student focused.

I will keep adding things as I see them!

I hope you enjoy, let's see how this goes!

:)

Wednesday 25 March 2009

Earth Hour.... 28th March


Ok,

As I type this it is 3 days, 7 hours and 52 minutes until Earth Hour starts!
Please, for all Eltham Hill Geographers - persuade your friends, relatives across the world to take part in this! There are loads of places taking part, I will be in my house in London, my sister in Oxford!

We want a billion people to switch their lights off to show support for action to tackle climate change.

http://earthhour.wwf.org.uk/?gclid=CNnYiIaMvpkCFQ4gZwodtQF06A&gclid=CNnYiIaMvpkCFQ4gZwodtQF06A

Click on the link to join...... it's only for 1 hour!!!!!

Miss Udy

No comments:

Post a Comment