Welcome!

Ok, this has been running for a little while now. I have added all sorts over the last couple of years. Please feel free to recommend links/information to me that I can add - I'd like to get students involved in the up-keep of it to make it more student focused.

I will keep adding things as I see them!

I hope you enjoy, let's see how this goes!

:)

Thursday 7 May 2009

Citizenship..... Year 10

Hi there!

Miss Chandler was telling me today about a year 10 lesson that she did where she incorporated Twitter. I do have a twitter account, although to date I have found no real use for this! However, the citizenship twitter idea really struck me as fantastic!

http://citizenshipfoundation.org.uk/blogs/main/2009/05/06/today-i-took-part-in-a-citizenship-lesson-via-twitter/

It has also been blogged about by Michael Grimes and I think with a little refining this could be a fantastic idea!

I tried to find the twitter account earlier, but in my haste could not remember the name! I'm hoping Miss Chandler will tell me again!

Iwas a fantastic idea and not only that but it was all to do with Geography as well! Discussing the topic of Sustainable development and Climate Change.

Good stuff... keep posted for links to the twitter page!


Miss Udy

No comments:

Post a Comment