Welcome!

Ok, this has been running for a little while now. I have added all sorts over the last couple of years. Please feel free to recommend links/information to me that I can add - I'd like to get students involved in the up-keep of it to make it more student focused.

I will keep adding things as I see them!

I hope you enjoy, let's see how this goes!

:)

Wednesday 6 May 2009

Rainforest SOS

Daniel Craig, Harrison Ford, Prince William and Prince Harry, Joss Stone, Prince Charles and Kermit the frog also .... featuring Frog!

We must act now, future generations will depend on the rainforests that we are so busy destroying today. Below is the video campagin that features all and more of the above artists.. we must take care of it!





Watch it, listen to it, change it. Stop the destruction and try to protect your forest. If ever there was a time where it is important to be a active citizen.... it's now!


Miss Udy (thanks to other Miss Udy for reminding me!)

No comments:

Post a Comment