Welcome!

Ok, this has been running for a little while now. I have added all sorts over the last couple of years. Please feel free to recommend links/information to me that I can add - I'd like to get students involved in the up-keep of it to make it more student focused.

I will keep adding things as I see them!

I hope you enjoy, let's see how this goes!

:)

Wednesday 6 May 2009

Year 8 - London 2012

Lesson 2!

This is Lesson 2 (and it ran into a 3rd lesson) which was about being able to Imagine place.
http://www.geographyteachingtoday.org.uk/ks3-resources/resource/london-2012/

This is where the scheme of work comes from, I have slightly adapted it and created this second PowerPoint to go along with the scheme.



Again, we used interactive resources and the London 2012 website to gain further information.

The homework for last week for year 8 and 9 was to write a 200 newsround style report about the Olympic Games. If possible it needed to include the advatages and disadvantages.

Miss Udy

No comments:

Post a Comment