Welcome!

Ok, this has been running for a little while now. I have added all sorts over the last couple of years. Please feel free to recommend links/information to me that I can add - I'd like to get students involved in the up-keep of it to make it more student focused.

I will keep adding things as I see them!

I hope you enjoy, let's see how this goes!

:)

Tuesday 2 June 2009

Start of the last summer half term!

Good afternoon,

Today saw the first year 11 exam - the DME. I managed to catch up with most of the girls at the end and most were happy with how it went! Hopefully that is a good sign... half the GCSE is now complete (25% DME and 25% coursework!) so well done girls!

Year 7 are finishing off Scary Planet and will be moving onto Coasts.
Year 8 are finishing off Geography of sport and will do a few lessons on Energy and being Climate Cops!
Year 9 have started a unit that carries across all the humanities subjects called Peace, Power and Protest. We will be looking at the Geography of Conflict, mapping it and finding out about causes as well as the Art of Peace!

Year 10 as ever continue to make me laugh with their babble but are doing great and just finishing off Tourism so hopefully we can get out on our fieldwork before the summer hols for our coursework!

Thats the update for now.... I will continue to update as and when I can so keep your eyes peeled! :)


Miss Udy

No comments:

Post a Comment