Welcome!

Ok, this has been running for a little while now. I have added all sorts over the last couple of years. Please feel free to recommend links/information to me that I can add - I'd like to get students involved in the up-keep of it to make it more student focused.

I will keep adding things as I see them!

I hope you enjoy, let's see how this goes!

:)

Wednesday 24 February 2010

Jess's blog post about Andrews Visit

On Wednesday the 10th of February we have a very unusual visitor come to see us year 9's in our lesson. Because we have been learning about climate change, the south pole and Antarctica, Andrew Ledger came to tell us what is was like when he visited Antarctica. He was a very funny man and told us lots of interesting facts about when he was there. He showed us some pictures of him there and told us some of the stories and side effects of being there. i.e. Being sick every day, having un-warmed up meals and stuff. Overall the session was very interesting and funny which was a real treat and privilege to have him come in to see us. Thank you Andrew and Miss Udy

By Jessica Lawal - 9L

Pictures to come later!

No comments:

Post a Comment