Welcome!

Ok, this has been running for a little while now. I have added all sorts over the last couple of years. Please feel free to recommend links/information to me that I can add - I'd like to get students involved in the up-keep of it to make it more student focused.

I will keep adding things as I see them!

I hope you enjoy, let's see how this goes!

:)

Sunday 28 February 2010

Year 10 Geographers - DME UNIT £ PRE-RELEASE MATERIAL

Hi year ten....

Quick link for you.... the materials for the DME on the 24th June are now available for you to access on the shared drive.

They will be there as of the end of Monday.

W:Geography/Year 10/Unit 3 - DME

You only get one copy that is in colour which is for the exam. I will provide you with a black and white version - feel free to print your own one out in colour should you so wish. I will be creating a display soon with some more information! Keep your eyes posted!

Miss Udy

No comments:

Post a Comment