Welcome!

Ok, this has been running for a little while now. I have added all sorts over the last couple of years. Please feel free to recommend links/information to me that I can add - I'd like to get students involved in the up-keep of it to make it more student focused.

I will keep adding things as I see them!

I hope you enjoy, let's see how this goes!

:)

Thursday 10 June 2010

1GOAL


All students are getting involved with the 1GOAL campaign over the next few weeks.

Please take some time to go check out:


It is linked with the millennium development goals and making sure that all children have access to an education. A matter that I support and hope the girls will join in supporting with me.

Tomorrow I am launching a competition.

Design a section of a supporter scarf using A4 paper (landscape) and show why education is important and why we should aim for all kids to go to school in the world. I am aiming to collect as many signatures as possible - friends and family, please get involved!!!!! Please submit your sections of the scarf to me by the 9th July and on the 12th I will announce winners and send the scarf off to parliament. 1GOAL is in conjunction with the Football Worldcup and you will see it in the press over the next 4 weeks!

Please get involved!


Miss Udy

No comments:

Post a Comment