Welcome!

Ok, this has been running for a little while now. I have added all sorts over the last couple of years. Please feel free to recommend links/information to me that I can add - I'd like to get students involved in the up-keep of it to make it more student focused.

I will keep adding things as I see them!

I hope you enjoy, let's see how this goes!

:)

Thursday 27 October 2011

What number are you?

So, someone close to me saw this. Being the true geographer that I am of course I had to look at it!!!!!!!!

So what number are you?

When I was born, apparently I was the 4,695,788,505th person born!

What does your number mean to you?
Does population growth worry you?
Year 10 - this is your time to shine!!!!!!!!! Show us what you know... go on, I dare you to make a comment!


Enjoy

Miss Udy

No comments:

Post a Comment