Welcome!

Ok, this has been running for a little while now. I have added all sorts over the last couple of years. Please feel free to recommend links/information to me that I can add - I'd like to get students involved in the up-keep of it to make it more student focused.

I will keep adding things as I see them!

I hope you enjoy, let's see how this goes!

:)

Tuesday 11 December 2012

On tv...

At the moment there are loads of programmes on that will help you! On iPlayer there is a series called Why Poverty, it's a 7 part programme that helps revise and study for unit 1. There is also a programme with Simon Reeves in it again about Cuba that should be interesting!

I'm sure there are others, if you know of any feel free to comment on this post and share your knowledge!!!!!

If you have an iPad, I stumbled across a new Edexcel app the other day which allows you to download past papers and mark schemes, we are the GCSE 2009 and we are the B specification in Geography if you want to look at it.

Other than that, I know I've said it time and time again but I will try to update this a bit more regularly! Fingers crossed

Miss Udy

No comments:

Post a Comment