Welcome!

Ok, this has been running for a little while now. I have added all sorts over the last couple of years. Please feel free to recommend links/information to me that I can add - I'd like to get students involved in the up-keep of it to make it more student focused.

I will keep adding things as I see them!

I hope you enjoy, let's see how this goes!

:)

Monday 30 March 2009

Retail and Food Networks

Where does our food come from, how far has it travelled and what kind of shops do we buy different things in is the topic for the week!

Last week we were looking at Blood, Sweat and T-Shirts and Modern Day Slavery! Some of your produced some fabulous presentations and posters and even astounded your history teacher by telling her about what you have been doing in Geography! Keep up the hard work... keep your eyes on it - I will be posting one of the good presentations up on here!

For now, here is this weeks powerpoint!



And one of the worksheets:



Miss Udy

No comments:

Post a Comment