Welcome!

Ok, this has been running for a little while now. I have added all sorts over the last couple of years. Please feel free to recommend links/information to me that I can add - I'd like to get students involved in the up-keep of it to make it more student focused.

I will keep adding things as I see them!

I hope you enjoy, let's see how this goes!

:)

Monday 30 March 2009

Year 7 Scary Planet

Chinese Whispers, Tornadoes and Forest Fires!

Just to recap for you all! So far......
Lesson 1 and 2 - Forest Fires

Using the internet you were creating PowerPoints about forest fires. In particular the Australian Forest Fires.
Click on the link below to find out more!
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/in_depth/asia_pacific/2009/australia_fires/default.stm
Lesson 3/4 were all about Tornadoes where you heard a story and we played a game of chinese whispers! Pretty successful lessons thatyou seemed to enjoy! ;)

If you have Sky - Keep an eye open for Storm Chasers on Discovery! It has some amazing images and video footage of tornadoes!

Miss Udy

No comments:

Post a Comment