Welcome!

Ok, this has been running for a little while now. I have added all sorts over the last couple of years. Please feel free to recommend links/information to me that I can add - I'd like to get students involved in the up-keep of it to make it more student focused.

I will keep adding things as I see them!

I hope you enjoy, let's see how this goes!

:)

Tuesday 3 March 2009

Why can people by more stuff than they used to?

Hi! So this is the first of many hopefully!!!!! I finally, ater 2 hours worked out how to do this! Very complicated but I know now! So this is a powerpoint from my current year 8 scheme of work called The Geography of my stuff. This is a scheme of work from: http://www.geographyteachingtoday.org.uk/ks3-resources/resource/the-geography-of-my-stuff/ . I used information/resources from there to create the powerpoint so I extend many thanks to RGS-IBG and the GA! Awesome, usable schemes! Any of my year 8's who missed the work please view the powerpoint!

Many thanks

Miss Udy

This is also a youtube clip of the development of mobile phones! Amazing how they have changed!!!!!! The girls loved this clip!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, by the way... The stars are links to websites!

    ReplyDelete