Welcome!

Ok, this has been running for a little while now. I have added all sorts over the last couple of years. Please feel free to recommend links/information to me that I can add - I'd like to get students involved in the up-keep of it to make it more student focused.

I will keep adding things as I see them!

I hope you enjoy, let's see how this goes!

:)

Monday 2 March 2009

Year 10 Homework - 2/3/09

Good afternoon!
Year 10 homework this morning was to imagine you are packing a bag as a migrant leaving from Mexico to the USA. At the link below (hopefully it will work, if not it is in the shared area W:\Geography\GCSE yr 10 08-09\Population - there are 3 sheets!

usehttp://www.elthamhill.greenwich.sch.uk/ehtc.net/page_students.aspx?id=&d=Population&sl=..%2fshared%2fGeography%2fGCSE+yr+10+08-09&dl=..%2fshared%2fGeography%2fGCSE+yr+10+08-09%2fPopulation

Don't forget you may need a work permit (which costs $20) or pay $20 to get over the border!

Any questions, you can either post a message or e-mail me!

Miss Udy

No comments:

Post a Comment