Welcome!

Ok, this has been running for a little while now. I have added all sorts over the last couple of years. Please feel free to recommend links/information to me that I can add - I'd like to get students involved in the up-keep of it to make it more student focused.

I will keep adding things as I see them!

I hope you enjoy, let's see how this goes!

:)

Monday 9 March 2009

Year 10 Homework - 9/3/09

Good morning!

Homework for the week - Find out what agencies such as Age Concern and Help the aged do to help the Birtish Elderly population. Do they give out grants to help people who are struggling?
What happens in the local area for the elderly in our community? Does the school do anything?

Due: Next Monday 16th March

Any questions let me know on Wednesday.

Miss Udy

No comments:

Post a Comment