Welcome!

Ok, this has been running for a little while now. I have added all sorts over the last couple of years. Please feel free to recommend links/information to me that I can add - I'd like to get students involved in the up-keep of it to make it more student focused.

I will keep adding things as I see them!

I hope you enjoy, let's see how this goes!

:)

Friday 13 March 2009

Red Nose Day.... Comic Relief

Dear all,

Its 9.30 on Friday the 13th.... I don't know about you, but I am watching Red Nose Day on the BBC (yes, Miss Udy has no where better to be on a friday night!)

Be funny for money, wearing Pj's to work and being silent (Paige!) are three of many things being done across the country today to raise money!

Many of you have been studying Make Poverty History, many of you have had me telling you to watch it etc but seriously, Sainsburys just were announced at making £9 million pounds and the grand total was announced at £29,748,187... that is a whopping amount of money!

I know lots of you donated, and I sincerly hope your watching this thinking about how lucky we are here, everytime the stories come on I manage to get tears rolling down my cheeks - i certainly do feel very lucky.

So, it's Smithy from Gavin and Stacey! I think he is hillarious so I am going to watch!

Text 'yes' to 66609
Donate online at www.bbc.co.uk/rednoseday
or call 03457 910910!

Come on girls, could you share your pocket money with comic relief?!?!?!

Miss Udy

No comments:

Post a Comment