Welcome!

Ok, this has been running for a little while now. I have added all sorts over the last couple of years. Please feel free to recommend links/information to me that I can add - I'd like to get students involved in the up-keep of it to make it more student focused.

I will keep adding things as I see them!

I hope you enjoy, let's see how this goes!

:)

Friday 6 March 2009

Year 9 Homework - 9Y4/9X3 and 9Y2 due on Friday 13th.

Good afternoon!

Using the comic relief website (http://www.comicrelief.com/) and/or another aid agency, research and find out what the money raised is spent on. Write about (only approx. I won't actually count!) 500 words about why they spend it in certain places. What are these organisations trying to achieve?

Any questions please come and find me, no excuses will be accepted!

Miss Udy

No comments:

Post a Comment