Welcome!

Ok, this has been running for a little while now. I have added all sorts over the last couple of years. Please feel free to recommend links/information to me that I can add - I'd like to get students involved in the up-keep of it to make it more student focused.

I will keep adding things as I see them!

I hope you enjoy, let's see how this goes!

:)

Wednesday 6 May 2009

Year 11 - info!

Hi Girls.....

This term has been hectic and I am sorry I have not updated more often! I have been promising year 11 bits and peices on here all term!

So.... I have put into the shared drive for you the presentations for Tourism - Growth, International and National Parks.

W:\Geography\Yr 11 CU\Tourism and Recreation is the file path for you. You should be able to access this from home as well as school.
Focus on the last slide in each PowerPoint as this has a recap slide of all the important information ;)

The web address to get the pre-release material for your exam on the 2nd June is:http://www.edexcel.com/quals/gcse/gcse-leg/geography/geo-b/Pages/default.aspx

You can access some past papers, the pre-release material as well as specifications and mark schemes. Make use of it!!!!!!

Lastly - your homework.

Make sure you complete a table to show the advatages and disadvantages of the options. You will need these to answer some example questions next lesson.

Please come and find me if you need help!

Miss Udy

No comments:

Post a Comment