Welcome!

Ok, this has been running for a little while now. I have added all sorts over the last couple of years. Please feel free to recommend links/information to me that I can add - I'd like to get students involved in the up-keep of it to make it more student focused.

I will keep adding things as I see them!

I hope you enjoy, let's see how this goes!

:)

Wednesday 10 June 2009

Flash floods in the Sheffield area have blocked roads and caused at least two school closures.

Scary Planet - year 7.

Although we won't touch on flooding much, the scary planet scheme of work is all around us! You will find earthquakes, volcanoes and flooding appearing in the news often.

Check this link out from today's news....

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/south_yorkshire/8094080.stm

Miss Udy

No comments:

Post a Comment