Welcome!

Ok, this has been running for a little while now. I have added all sorts over the last couple of years. Please feel free to recommend links/information to me that I can add - I'd like to get students involved in the up-keep of it to make it more student focused.

I will keep adding things as I see them!

I hope you enjoy, let's see how this goes!

:)

Thursday 18 June 2009

Kobe Earthquake 1995

I know this example is fairly old and I am working on a more recent version for the Italy Earthquake but the resources were kindly sent over by the other Miss Udy and really were excellent! So firstly an extended thanks...... Miss Udy (the other one - I am a twin and she is a geography teacher also!) your work is being enjoyed by many girls here! :)





Year 7 - you will need slide 5 for the information.

The link for the video is as follows:

http://adtastic2001.blip.tv/file/79175/

Please let me know if it is not working etc! I have printed versions in my room - please just collect!

Miss Udy

No comments:

Post a Comment