Welcome!

Ok, this has been running for a little while now. I have added all sorts over the last couple of years. Please feel free to recommend links/information to me that I can add - I'd like to get students involved in the up-keep of it to make it more student focused.

I will keep adding things as I see them!

I hope you enjoy, let's see how this goes!

:)

Thursday 18 June 2009

Revision Quizes....

Good morning,

I was trying to save the games my year 10 girls helped to make on this page - it isn't working and I need to work on how to save them on here!!!!!!!

For the time being if you are a student here please follow this file path:
W:\Geography\Revision Games

There are two in there at the moment...... spent quite a while on this last night! I am sure I will get quicker so please check back regulary to have a look!


Miss Udy

No comments:

Post a Comment