Welcome!

Ok, this has been running for a little while now. I have added all sorts over the last couple of years. Please feel free to recommend links/information to me that I can add - I'd like to get students involved in the up-keep of it to make it more student focused.

I will keep adding things as I see them!

I hope you enjoy, let's see how this goes!

:)

Tuesday 14 December 2010

Andy's visit by Crystal Matarira 9T

When Andy came to visit on friday, he talked to us about his trip to the South Pole and his inspiration. He talked about the harsh conditions that he lived in and the hard work and training that he had to do.

Andy entered a competition for the expedition. He had to do mental and physical tests and the mental test was to ensure that he wasn't crazy.

He also told us about the dangers of going there.

I took everything into consideration and want to go on an expedition myself. His speech really inspired me and I really enjoyed it!

Crysal Matarira - 9T

No comments:

Post a Comment