Welcome!

Ok, this has been running for a little while now. I have added all sorts over the last couple of years. Please feel free to recommend links/information to me that I can add - I'd like to get students involved in the up-keep of it to make it more student focused.

I will keep adding things as I see them!

I hope you enjoy, let's see how this goes!

:)

Friday 20 April 2012

Olympics 2012

It's me again! It has been a long time since I updated properly. I have recently downloaded a blooging app on my iPad at school, so I am going to try and blog a bit more often. I'm not sure how many people read my blog but it's a good place to keep links of useful pages etc.

So, my attention has been drawn to this video on the BBC all out the Barcelona Olympics in 1992. You could say it is about the good, the bad and white elephant!

It is an interesting watch, and we can only hope that London 2012 won't suffer the same fate of producing a £9 billion white elephant! I'm sure we won't, but interesting none-the-less.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-17695233

Miss U

No comments:

Post a Comment