Welcome!

Ok, this has been running for a little while now. I have added all sorts over the last couple of years. Please feel free to recommend links/information to me that I can add - I'd like to get students involved in the up-keep of it to make it more student focused.

I will keep adding things as I see them!

I hope you enjoy, let's see how this goes!

:)

Tuesday 1 May 2012

TV Programmes...

BBC at the moment have some great programmes that students might find useful....
Indian Ocean with Simon Reeves - BBC2 Sunday@9pm
Ewan McGregor: Cold Chain Mission - last one was this weekend but it's on iplayer!
Escape from the World's most dangerous place: Somalia, yesterday on BBC3 - again on iPlayer!

These are just a few - if you happen to come across any others let me know!

Miss Udy

No comments:

Post a Comment