Welcome!

Ok, this has been running for a little while now. I have added all sorts over the last couple of years. Please feel free to recommend links/information to me that I can add - I'd like to get students involved in the up-keep of it to make it more student focused.

I will keep adding things as I see them!

I hope you enjoy, let's see how this goes!

:)

Wednesday 2 May 2012

Unit 3 - mock questions

Year 11 (and year 10 if you wish!)

go to http://www.m.socrative.com/

Enter room number 41046

You will need to put your Surname and Name in,

It is a Short Answer quiz with two questions:
What is the best economic option for the legacy of the 2012 olympic games?
What is the best social option for the legacy of the 2012 olympic games?

If it does not work, please can you email me your anwers to:
cudy@elthamhill.greenwich.sch.uk

Let's see if this works!!!!!

Miss Udy

No comments:

Post a Comment